Helpful information below...
- What are your investment criteria?
We invest in entrepreneurs that address hard problems with impactful solutions. Entrepreneurs who aim to change the underlying methodology of how their taget market works.
- What stage do you invest in?
We prefer to invest at seed/POC stage, and generally invest $200-2M. We work with standard term sheets, prefer to stay clear of convertibles as an instrument and we are happy to work in consortia.
- I’d like to get an investment from you, what do I do?
You start by filling out this form. We will go through all submissions, but only answer those that we feel we can add value to. It is a short form, so your investment is minimal.
- What questions can I expect at our first meeting?
What problem are you solving? Why is timing right now? Why are you the right one to solve this problem? How many are impacted by your solution? How do you plan on going to market? Where is the business in one year from now? What do you expect from us, apart from capital?
- What kind of questions should I not expect at our first meeting?
We will not ask you about your exit plans. Also, we would not expect you to give a credible answer to where the business is in three-five years from now.
- Do you invest world wide?
In principle yes, however we prefer working with startups and entrepreneurs in areas where we understand the market, and have an extended network on site.
- That's an unusual name you have chosen for your investment vehicle?
Yes, we get that a lot, this should help explain why we went with that name: Ditlev Bredahl's (General Partner at KickAss.Capital) post at Quora.